Wednesday

Sample Wording - Mini-Verses


 Mini Verse 1

For hearing my thoughts,
understanding my dreams,
and being my best friend... 

Mini Verse2

Our life together
begins this day... 

Mini Verse 3

To have and to hold
from this day forward 

Mini Verse 4

How beautiful is the day
that is touched by love 

Mini Verse 5

And the two shall become one... 

Mini Verse 6

Two hearts that beat as one... 

Mini Verse 7

Love fills the moment,
and the moment begins eternity
Love fills a lifetime,
and a lifetime begins this hour 

Mini Verse 8

Our wedding day
a new life has its start
We'll share with each other
one love, one dream, one heart 

Mini Verse 9

This day
I will marry my friend,
the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love 

Mini Verse 10

As our marriage brings new meaning to love, so our love
brings new meaning to life 

Mini Verse 11

One love that
is shared by two 

Mini Verse 12

This day I will marry
my friend, the one who
shares my dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment