Sunday

Zumba Classes - Have You Tried Them?

Reading the previous post about all those dances started me thinking. Have you tried Zumba classes? I have. The first couple of classes I took, I hated because the instructors gave so few cues it was impossible to follow anything. Then I discovered Indi at Gloucester Wellness and Fitness Center. I loved her classes, and although I knew too little to follow the steps at first, I kept coming to class and have learned the dances--at least enough to follow. If you haven't tried Zumba, you'll discover it's fun and a great cardio workout!

The A to Z Challenge starts today and it goes for the entire month of April except for Sundays. I'm trying a real challenge this month. I'm doing a painting a day, using the letter for the day to determine my subject, mostly animals and flowers. My painting for today is an alligator because of the Jefferson Hotel and all the alligators that once lived in the lobby. Hope you will check it out.

--Mary Montague Sikes

No comments:

Post a Comment